Sunday, January 15, 2006

Who the hell is Jenn Sterger?

Just because college football is over, it doesn't mean we have to listen to Longhorn bandwagonners blathering endlessly about their title. LET'S TALK FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES!
Am I the last one to get clued in to Jenn Sterger mania? I had to hear about it on gordonkeith.com, so I know I am way behind. Apparently, this girl Jenn Sterger and her friends, who call themselves the FSU Cowgirls, like to dress in VERY little, and attend Seminole games. Allegedly, Brent Musberger spotted them on TV during the Miami game, and proclaimed: "15,000 red-blooded young American men just signed up to go to Florida State next year".


They post all their pictures on this college site called facebook.com, which I had also never heard of (I am getting very old). I don't remember girls at A&M dressing quite like this at football games...or anywhere else, for that matter.

Now, this Jenn Sterger has gotten so popular, that she is posing in upcoming issues of Maxim and Playboy. If this Jenn Sterger mania continues, we may have to ask her to be an honorary Roosterchick!

No comments: