Monday, September 10, 2007

I love it!


I have nothing specific to post about, except that I am so happy that it's football season again. The Aggies have already had their non-con scare, and hopefully gotten it out of the way early. The coach has cemented our dedication to the "vertical running game". Some have called it "three yards and a cloud of dust", but it's basically "Jorvorskie straight up your ass---try and stop it".

Tech has already resumed their tradition of the "Red Carpet Defense", and demonstrated that they can still score fast enough, that it doesn't really matter if they fall severely behind by halftime. Michael Crabtree is the real deal, and will torture defensive backfields all season.

I don't know how the Aggies will do this year. I am predicting the following:

Non-conference: 4-0 (Montana St, Fresno, U-La-Mon, Miami)
Baylor: W
Okie State: W
Tech: W (yes, that's a win in Lubbock)
Nebraska: W in Lincoln
Kansas: W
OU: L
Missouri: W
Texas: W

Yes, that's 11-1. I know it's bold, but what can I say? I believe in my boys this year.

Tech's season will be very predictable. Here's how I see it:

Non-conference: 4-0 (SMU, UTEP, Rice, Northwestern State)
Okie State: L
Iowa State: W
Texas A&M: L
Missouri: L
Colorado: W
Baylor: W
Texas: L
OU: L

That's 7-5. Big surprise. They will win the Tangerine Bowl by 75 points to nail down that 8th win.

No comments: