Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let The Streak Begin...........


Sherman was the aggy offensive line coach in 1995 when Pullig threw the pick that was heard 'round the world. The game was tied with less than a minute to go when Zack returned it 23 yards for the win.

"Yeah, I remember throwing a pick to Zach Thomas," Sherman said. "I threw the same pick [at Green Bay] when he was in the NFL when we played against him at Miami. He's kind of been a nemesis for me over the years, and just someone I really respected, starting back with his days at Tech."

4 comments:

Magnum said...

I like you're thinking Bake. The game you reference was a highly favored, ranked team getting beat by the underdog. Gives me hope.

bake said...

Holmes, Leach could put Uncle Ronnie in at QB and he could throw up enough offense to win this Saturday. And that's a reach..

Magnum said...

No shit. I think it would be funny if he suited up Cheryl Swoopes as part of a "QB for a day" promotion at Jones STD.

bake said...

Sheryl might be a better athlete than some of the current aggys. Maybe KState would've only scored 50 if she had been wearing a #12 jersey last Saturday.