Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rooster-week is fast approaching

I'm not quite sure what to say, but I know I need to say something. RoosterBowl XIII is right around the corner, and I am pretty fired up. We have already secured our tickets, and for once, they are very good seats. Hot tub is reserved and ready to go. We have an RV spot, sans water source (but we'll figure that out later). Bake has the RV reserved. We're ready to go. Sure, both teams are 3-3, but this is set to be the best RoosterBowl ever, so count on it.

Remembering some RoosterBowls past, I am right now recalling streaking in a parking lot, hot tub nudity, tijuana whore bus, flashing at Duddley's, ankle mounted alcohol monitors, towed cars, and fly infestations. You just can't make this shit up.

Ready to rock out.

2 comments:

bake said...

....you had me at "ankle-mounted monitors.."

Hilarious.

(our friend is about to get married - the ankle bracelet is off...)

bake said...

Dammit, Ronnie: you have never forwarded the Dudley's photo.

And I know you still have it - married or not....