Wednesday, October 18, 2006

doing my weekend predictions a little early this week.....

Texas @ Nebraska
the Cornhuskers are exposed for the weak team they really are. Horns dominate: Texas 41 Nebraska 21

Texas Tech @ Iowa State
Leach's ship is taking on water, and there's still a man overboard, but the Red Raiders will stay afloat this week in Ames. Tech 27 ISU 17

Texas A&M @ Okie Lite
Aggie defense continues improvement, and the Aggies will avoid a trap in Stillwater. A&M 31 Oklahoma State 24

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe's,

How does giving up 24 points to OSU constitute an improvement for the defense? I know their offfense is supposedly good, but I would be disappointed if they kept it that close.

I think the ags will route someone soon, either Baylor or OKI state.

Sticking with my prediction from before the season started

AGS 31 OSU 19

Tech plays their hearts out but comes up short...

Tech 12 Iowa State 34

bake said...

Texas will kill Nebraska.

The Ags should dominate the Cowgirls too. Fraud needs to continue to win these games to ensure job security before the annual Aggy End of the Year Losing Streak begins.

Wasn't surprised Tech lost last week, but I did expect them to at least show some fight, which they didn't.

At this point, Leach has to stay with one QB and deal with it. This in for a series and out for a series is stupid. I guess Harrell is about where KK was in his first year under Leach, but at least KK had maturity.

This weeks game will be telling. Tech is a better team, but as we know, that really doesn't matter that much when you get down to it. My hope is that Tech shows some balls and some pride.

Tech 28-24

Magnum said...

Shannon and I are heading to Key West tomorrow morning for the weekend. I will try to send a little update from the trip.

Anonymous said...

i am just glad blake showed some balls and some pride by showing himself on the website and not abandoning his team.