Monday, October 02, 2006

Joe's recap


I had planned to roll this picture out at the end of the game, to console the Red Raider fans on their loss....................I guess someone must have showed it to them 26 seconds too early. Congrats on a big win Tech fans.

What a great weekend. Another RoosterBowl success, even though I am still stunned! It seems like more often than not, a big play decides this game.

With the usual crew of Blake, Teddy K, myself, Brad, Melba, and Jeff, Robert O'Neal, and Scott Hill, we had a newcomer to the RoosterBowl scene: Jay Stark broke his Roostercherry with a cross-country trip from Seattle (home of the fake 12th man).

Noticably absent were Fletch and her husband Jeff. Fletch gave birth to a "future quarterback" on Tuesday morning, and the doctor wouldn't let her attend. She was there in spirit, and therefore, the MVC award went to Fletch and her new baby boy. Congratulations to our second female winner of this award. Thanks for your commitment to continuously strive to display the spirit of the Rooster. Prior MVC winners are: 2001-Richard "Stretch" James (REVOKED), 2002-Ronnie "Pommelrod" Pomeroy, 2003-Melissa "Melba" Moore, 2004-Kyler Schuman, and 2005-Ted Kennedy.

I we got some pretty good pictures, which I will be posting later in the week. If anyone has pics to contribute, send them to me by email now. It is easier for me to upload them all at once.

1 comment:

Magnum said...

I made the pirate bumper sticker for you!