Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Fran Era is over


First of all, congratulations to the Texas Tech defense, who shut down the A&M offense for about 52 minutes, and kept feeding the ball back to Harrell and Crabtree, fueling the Red Raider Rout of A&M this afternoon.

Second of all, I am completely disgusted and finished with Coach Fran and his pitiful, painful outings week in and week out. I know we are 5-2, and 2-1 in conference, but I am done with Fran, and Fran is done at A&M. I would rather cut bait now, and just finish the year with an interim coach.

Blake, I am sorry about your carpet, and the permanent indentation that Rooster perch must be making there. Congratulations, and good night.

3 comments:

bake said...

(oh yeah - got new carpet in my office in the spring, so no worries on permanent damage)

Magnum said...

Agreed on Fraud.

As the the "Cheap, late hit", I have no argument that it was late, but the Aggie player had his head down when he got around the block, and I don't think he realized Harrell had released the ball. Still, the zebras should have thrown the flag, but it wasn't cheap.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't really matter if the hit was late. We were beaten soundly, it wasn't even close.
That is all that matters.

Good luck RedFader fans. I looked at your schedule and I am extremely hopeful that Leach will avoid losing 5 games this year...like he has in the past.

Congrats on a great win over the aggies.