Friday, September 12, 2008

A Few Leach Quotes:

When asked how the players liked pacticing in the downpour on Thursday:

“How’d they like it?” Leach said afterward. “I think initially they were somewhat apprehensive. I got tired of looking at that, so I had everybody (lie down and) roll three times one direction and three times the other, just so we got acclimated.”

On how the rain affected the practice:

“It was hard for skill guys to handle the football,” Leach acknowledged. “This wasn’t just rain; this was kind of a different level. The linemen, I think, had a lot of fun. Anybody that hit somebody else had a lot of fun.”

When asked if he had initially considered cancelling prcartice:

“No,” Leach said. “How many times do you get to do this? Just to reinforce that (idea), as you go down University (Avenue), there’s college students in bathing suits doing all kinds of stuff. You’ve got like floaty toys and whatnot.”

2 comments:

Magnum said...

I love that Leach didn't let the receivers come to the press conference yesterday because they dropped 8 passes on Saturday.

bake said...

His comments never cease to amuse me.