Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Leach Apology:



“I never questioned the handling of the (A&M) players in any way and have always expressed the utmost respect for their coaching staff.

“I’ve always said that it is truly exciting to play Texas A&M - the quality of coaches they have, the great team and great tradition and, above all, the quality of players they have. I’ve always known A&M had great players. The fact that they have the luxury to put a third- or fourth-round draft pick on the bench, to me, identifies what a truly great team they are.

“It’s an honor for us at Texas Tech to have the opportunity to play them. There are numerous players on our team that will never get a look or play a down in the NFL, so you can imagine how exciting it is for me and them to go play a team the magnitude of Texas A&M and look over there on the bench and see third- and fourth-round draft picks.”

3 comments:

Magnum said...

I never said the guy wasn't funny. He is...and I love sarcasm. It's clever how he uses respectful words to communicate how little respect he has for those he's talking about. What an A-hole.

bake said...

Maybe Sherman can get his good buddy Warren Sapp to pay Leach a visit....

Magnum said...

I think Roosterbowl.com had less activity in October than this week. Damn I can't wait til football season!