Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bring it on!


Well I prayed for rain, but it looks like it will be a perfect fall day in Lubbock. I have my helmet and flak jacket packed, plus an umbrella to shield from Kool-aid and tortillas............I am ready for war, so, in the words of President Bush, "BRING IT ON!"

Don't count my beloved Aggies out on this one just yet gentlemen. With Reggie on the field, we always have the chance to turn this thing into a full blown shootout. Yes, it's the #1 passing offense vs the 115th passing defense, but, as a wise man once said, " statistics are for losers." Besides, this is almost the same mismatch as last year. A&M was 92nd against the pass in 2004, and managed to beat a top ranked passing offense from Tech. The only difference is Lubbock, where the ranked team isn't always the victor in this matchup.

MY PREDICTION
I am still formulating my prediction for the game. No doubt, there will be a lot of scoring, but the Ags will score more than you think. Stay tuned...................

2 comments:

bake said...

I think the outcome should be similar to 2003. I expect Tech to score around 50, while the Ags should get in the 20s.

The fact that it's a home game at night really spells doom for the Ags, regardless of how good Tech is.

Magnum said...

Come on! I get no props for the scoreboard pic???