Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Newsflash: Rooster Bowl Float in St Patty's Parade


We are currently negotiating with the organizers of the Dallas Lower Greenville St Patrick's Day Parade to have a float, complete with hot tub of course. We are close to finalizing the deal, although the official announcement will not come until early next year due a confidentiality clause in the propsed contract.

Can't you just see roosterjoe holding a green cock in one hand, and pouring leftover, stale beer from Rooster Bowl XIII all over a Rooster Chick with the other while the Aggie War Hym blasts across Greenville Ave?

This is a photo from the parade in 2002

3 comments:

Magnum said...

I would never waste beer. Roosterbowl 13?

That pic is hilarious.

Magnum said...

AJ & the twins....LOL

Magnum said...

Well, you inspired me to look back at all my pics from that parade day. Do you mind if I use my administrative powers to put up a few more from that day?