Sunday, November 20, 2005

Nailed it again!

I just want to take all of you back to September 29th, when I posted my predictions for Tech's season. Once again, I have accurately predicted Tech's final record. This is the third year in a row I have been right on the money. Granted, this season it was a little less challenging, without New Mexico or North Texas on the schedule, but nevertheless, Tech's win over OU yesterday brings them home with the 9-2 record I forecasted. My only slip this year was the win over A&M and the loss to Okie Lite, or I would have had it game for game, as I did in 2003.

Unfortunately, my forecasting skills for the Aggies were significantly impaired from all that Maroon Kool-aid I've been drinking.

Congratulations Texas Tech on achieving your highest Big 12 Finish since Spike left (2nd in '96, '97, '99), and your best regular season record since 1976 (10-1).

2 comments:

bake said...

I was off by 2 games on Tech - had them picked at 11-0; OSU being the only surprise, however that none of us could possibly forecast.

I nailed the Ag's season at 5-6, and if I'm not mistaken, I picked every game accurately.

Magnum said...

yep, so far, you picked every game for A&M. The season's not over though ;)